Dessert: Pineapple-Jelly pudding

I am going to share with you my favorite dessert recipe. It is delicious, also easy and quick to make.



Ingredients: 
  • Jelly
  • Pineapple
  • Caramel
  • Almonds, Cashew-nuts
  • Sponge cake
Method:
  • Cut the sponge cake into small pieces.
.

  • Cut the  pineapple into small pieces. Add sugar if the pineapple is not sweet enough.



  • Soak some almonds, peel off the outer skin, and chop .
  • Chop the cashew nuts.

  • Prepare jelly (using jelly powder available easily in the market with instructions on the pack) and let it set.
  • Also prepare caramel using the powder (easily available in the market). 
  • I also use the cream  from the milk putting some sugar in it  for better taste.
Now you just need a container, I used a rectangular  box. And then layer by layer go on adding the ingredients. I first added the pieces of cake,  and then some jelly over it, then pineapple and then some caramel.



As you see my box is not full, I again put a layer of cake, pineapple etc..repeat the same procedure till the box is full. I have used an orange flavor of jelly here. I generally use the strawberry. You can use any flavor.

And woohooo ,this is how it looks. Yummy and delicious. Mouth watering isn't it?



This is my box, and I'm gonna keep it in the refrigerator and have it after my dinner. Hope you'll love it too.

Thanks for reading. Enjoy!!

Much Love
     ~L



Comments

Popular Posts